image used as background


Stockholder FAQ

1. Where can I find investment details for Innospec Inc.?

Innospec Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under IOSP.  As a company, we are committed to providing all investors with information on our business and financial progress which includes quarterly results, presentations, proxy statements and company leaders.  (add links to each of these pages)

2. I have lost my stock certificate. How can it be replaced?

Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates must be replaced under an open-penalty indemnity bond for which the insurance carrier charges a premium. Computershare can assist you in obtaining the replacement security.

3. What is Innospec Company’s CUSIP number?

Innospec’s CUISP number is 45768S105

4. How do I find information about my Innospec stock account?

If you are a registered stockholder, you can contact Innospec’s transfer agent, Computershare. If your stock is held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.

5. Who is Innospec’s transfer agent and contact details?

Innospec’s transfer agent is Computershare. Telephone representatives are available 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time on Monday through Friday. You can contact them directly:

Computershare Investor Services
480 Washington Blvd. 26th Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Telephone: 1-201-222-4146
Contact: Donna Bent

6. How do I transfer stock or change the name on my Innospec stock account?

U.S. resident registered stockholders may use the Computershare Transfer Wizard website,, to prepare transfer forms online for all or some of the shares in an account. You must login with your account information to use Transfer Wizard. Once the forms are completed online, you will receive instructions for printing, signing, and returning the forms to Computershare for processing. Transfer Wizard is not available for non-U.S. residents. Transfer forms are also available online at: For additional information on transferring shares, registered stockholders may contact Computershare. If your stock is held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.