Waxes and EVA-copolymers – The Hidden Heroes
Specialty waxes are central to the production of an array of everyday products, including printed products, window frames, cables, lacquers and toners.
At our state-of-the-art high-pressure polymerization and wax oxidation plants in Leuna, Germany, we produce high quality polyethylene (PE) waxes and ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) waxes for diverse end products.
Sold under the VISCOWAX® brand, our waxes are used as processing aids to improve product properties, or to enable the use of specific processes.
- Non-oxidized PE-waxes
- Non-oxidized EVA-waxes
- Oxidized PE-waxes
- Oxidized EVA-waxes
- Coatings: printing inks, paints, lacquers, varnishes, paper coating, corrosion protection
- Compounds: candles, hotmelts, insulating & cable compounds
- Emulsions: textile & leather processing, fruit coating
- Polishes: floor polish, shoe polish, car polish
- Release agents: plastics industry, aluminum die cast